- Develop a school improvement plan
- Develop a school Trust Land plan
- Participate in the development of a school-level professional development plan and its implementation
- Develop a child access routing plan
- Advise the school administration on local school issues
- Provide an opportunity for issues of concern in the community to be presented to the school administration.
- Review school-wide U-PASS data (not individual data)
- Develop a reading achievement plan
I would be happy to post any information about any of the candidates for SCC positions on this blog. I would like to get as much information out to everyone about these positions. If you know of election information for each school, please let me know.
The only information I have so far is Highland Elementary's application deadline is this Friday, April 1, 2011.